Matthew Moody has asked my help in promoting a Property Networking meeting he’s having in a couple of weeks time. I’m happy to do so… (If any other UK people want help in promoting their meetings, just mail me.)
If you go, please mention you saw it on my blog (I’m not paid any commission, but I figure it would be nice for Matthew to understand where people are coming from.)
His text follows:
Northants Property Meet in conjunction with Property Success Group, Tuesday 24th June 2008
Fancy staying close to home this month and networking with fellow property investors, property experts and property professionals?
Well, here’s your chance with the next meeting of the Northants Property Meet (formerly known as Property Success Group) on Tuesday 24th June 2008.
With people travelling to our events from Leeds, Norwich, London and Stoke; we’ve redefined the meaning of quality not quantity at our unique masterclass events.
This month, we’ll be focusing on the issue of CASHFLOW.
Our Resident Host and HMO Expert, Matthew Moody, will be discussing the key fundamentals of cashflow including:
- what is cashflow
- how to improve your cashflow position
- moving from negative to positive cashflow
- adding value to your business
- the 4 key areas of cashflow management
But there’s more …
As well as our main talk, we’ll also be offering everybody the chance to get involved with playing some classic business games that will test your skill at understanding and implementing some of the strategies shown.
These will include:
- Cashflow 101 (the game that started it all)
- Trump The Game
- Anti-Monopoly (for avid fans or haters of monopoly, you’ll love this new twist on the classic game)
If you’ve got some business games at home that you think our property investors will enjoy, then please bring them along on the night and we can set them up.
Our Co-Host, Ramnik Singh will also be hosting a BMV Clinic before the event in the downstairs bar from 5pm to 6pm.
With the uncertainties in the market, this month really is a must attend event.
To book for this months event on Tuesday 24th June, please go to www.propertysuccessgroup.com
Some of the regular experts who attend the Northants Property Meet:-
- John Rattigan – Property PA and Passive Income Expert
- Ramnik Singh – Convert My Deal and Negotiation Expert
- Prakash Parekh – Resident Property with a Twist Expert
- Warren Morris – Finance for Property Investors
- Nick Pedrithes – BMV / HMO Expert / Finance [and a friend of mine – Mark]
Plus many more active investors
Connecting with other Northants Property Meet attendees:
Some people have asked us what’s the easiest way to find and connect with those members who’s details you didn’t get or lost? The simplest way is to look on facebook. A large number of members have joined the Northants Property Meet Group and you can too by clicking on this link:-
Matthew Moody’s profile on facebook:-